T.I. leads BET Hip-Hop Awards 2007 Nominees

    During the first edition of BET Hip-Hop Awards last year, rapper T.I. led the list of nominees with 8 and took home 3 awards. This year 2007, he does it again, by having 9 nominations. Will he snatch more awards this time? Or Lil 'Wayne, who has 7 nominations, will emerge as bigger winner?

    Here's the full list of nominees:

    ALLTEL WIRELESS PEOPLE'S CHAMP AWARD
    Birdman & Lil Wayne, Stuntin' Like My Daddy
    Hurricane Chris, A Bay Bay
    DJ Khaled f/ Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe & Lil Wayne, We Takin' Over
    Lil Boosie f/ Foxx and Webbie, Wipe Me Down
    MIMS, This Is Why I'm Hot

    BEST HIP-HOP VIDEO
    I Get Money, 50 Cent
    Hip-Hop Police, Chamillionaire f/ Slick Rick
    The People, Common
    Runaway Love, Ludacris f/ Mary J. Blige
    International Players Anthem, UGK f/ Outkast
    Stronger, Kanye West

    BEST HIP-HOP COLLABO
    Birdman & Lil Wayne, Stuntin' Like My Daddy
    Diddy f/ Keyshia Cole, Last Night
    DJ Khaled f/ Akon, T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, & Lil Wayne, We Takin' Over
    Fabolous f/ Ne-Yo, Make Me Better
    UGK f/ Outkast, International Players Anthem

    BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE
    T.I.
    Lil Wayne
    Ludacris
    Kanye West
    Common

    BEST HIP-HOP MOVIE
    Gridiron Gang
    Idlewild
    Shottas
    Smokin' Aces
    Stomp the Yard

    Element Award: BEST HIP-HOP DANCE
    2 Step, Unk,
    Aunt Jackie, Jason Fox,
    Chicken Noodle Soup, DJ Webster and Young B,
    Pop, Lock, & Drop It, Huey,
    Crank Dat Soulja Boy, Soulja Boy,

    Element Award: LYRICIST OF THE YEAR
    Common
    Jay - Z
    Lil Wayne
    T.I.
    Kanye West

    Element Award: BEST VIDEO DIRECTOR
    Benny Boom
    Hype Williams
    F. Gary Gray
    Bryan Barber
    Chris Robinson

    DJ OF THE YEAR
    DJ Drama
    DJ Enuff
    DJ Irie
    DJ Khaled
    Tony Neal

    Element Award: PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
    Kanye West
    Swizz Beatz
    Polow Da Don
    Timbaland
    Mannie Fresh

    MVP OF THE YEAR
    Lil Wayne
    Jay - Z
    Kanye West
    T.I.
    Common

    TRACK OF THE YEAR
    Party Like A Rockstar, Shop Boyz
    I Get Money, 50 Cent
    Big Things Poppin' (Do It), T.I.
    Can't Tell Me Nothing, Kanye West

    CD OF THE YEAR
    T. I., T.I. Vs. T.I.P.
    Jay - Z, Kingdom Come
    Ludacris, Release Therapy
    Common, Finding Forever

    ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
    Rich Boy
    Plies
    Hurricane Chris
    Lil Boosie
    MIMS

    HUSTLER OF THE YEAR
    Jay - Z
    T.I.
    50 Cent
    Lil Wayne
    Diddy

    RINGTONE OF THE YEAR
    Rock Yo Hips, Crime Mob f/ Lil Scrappy
    A Bay Bay, Hurricane Chris
    This Is Why I'm Hot, MIMS
    Throw Some Ds, Rich Boy f/ Polow Da Don
    Big Things Poppin' (Do It), T.I.

    BEST INTERNATIONAL ACT
    Dizzie Rascal
    JME
    Kano
    Klashnekoff
    Lethal B
    Wiley

    I AM HIP-HOP AWARD : KRS ONE

    The 2nd Annual BET HIP-HOP AWARDS will be held on October 17, 2007.
    Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2007/09/ti-leads-bet-hip-hop-awards-2007.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive