From My Inbox 002: Victor Aliwalas' photos

    Finally, I have photos of New Yorker Victor Aliwalas, one of GMA Artist Center's newest discoveries presented early this month. Special thanks to Bea (rbea1983@gmail.com) who sent his pictures out. I must say, Victor Aliwalas is goodlooking, very promising and truly one hot hunk.








    Victor Aliwalas is 24 years old, stands 5'10 and more into hosting and modelling. He grew up in the US, a marketing and finance graduate undergraduate at Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York. He was a stock mortgage broker in New York before he moved here in the Philippines to try show business.





    Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2007/09/from-my-inbox-002-victor-aliwalas.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive