Pinoy Pop Superstar Year 3 Grand Showdown

    PINOY POP SUPERSTAR

    MARICRIS GARCIA

    She deserves to win. Wow, she looked so fabulous and beautiful with her gown that night. I was thinking if Miss Philippines' bet in Miss Universe 2007 should have worn that kind of gown, she might probably have placed at least.


    2ND PLACE


    BRYAN TERMULO

    I was right. On my feature about Bryan Termulo, I've described him as the best deserving to win as this year's Pinoy Pop Superstar. Nonetheless, I'm already happy that he finished 2nd place, after Maricris, who's my bet among the girls. They're both deserving, much better than PPS previous winners. They've got lots of superstar quality.

    TOP 4 & TEXTERS' CHOICE

    MIGUEL NARANJILLA

    TOP 4

    JOYCE TAÑAÑA



    BEST IN ALBUM PERFORMANCE

    JENNIE ESCALADA


    OTHER GRAND CONTENDERS:


    JOHN LOUIE ABAIGAR



    MARVIN GAGARIN



    APRIL DELOS SANTOS


    JANE BUENSOSECO
    Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2007/06/pinoy-pop-superstar-year-3-grand.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive