2007: MYX International Top 20 Year-End Countdown

    MYX INTERNATIONAL TOP 20 (M.I.T. 20)
    Year-end Countdown
    Most Requested Foreign Videos for 2007

    20. Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    19. Stolen by Dashboard Confessional
    18. What Time Is It by the Cast Of High School Musical 2
    17. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy
    16. Gimme More by Britney Spears
    15. Say It Right by Nelly Furtado
    14. Beautiful Girl by Sean Kingston
    13. Don't Matter by Akon
    12. Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie
    11. Wait For You by Elliott Yamin
    10. Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5
    9. What I've Done by Linkin Park
    8. Irreplaceable by Beyonce
    7. Umbrella by Rihanna feat. Jay-Z
    6. I Don't Love You by My Chemical Romance
    5. Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
    4. Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
    3. You are the Music in Me by the Cast Of High School Musical 2
    2. Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance
    1. Jenny by The Click Five

    Come back tomorrow for the MYX HIT CHART year-end countdown.
    Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2007/12/2007-myx-international-top-20-year-end.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive