KC Montero also offended U-Kiss fans

    DJ Mo Twister is not alone in facing the controversy brought upon by
    his Twitter posts against K-pop group U-KISS.


    Fil-Am KC Montero, a former MTV VJ and also a radio DJ, was actually
    exchanging tweets with DJ Mo last Sunday while U-Kiss was performing
    on GMA's Party Pilipinas.


    Responding to Mo's tweet about U-Kiss, KC said, "well yeah! we
    starting the whole, "why are they on this show" thing."


    He then continued, "shh---ttt, I could never be in a boy band...you
    need hair to style from the back. I did rock a pretty dope bowl back
    in the day."


    KC went on further and said, "haha Tim Yap totally is in the group."
    He later remarked, "I so can't wait to not buy the Ukiss album. Sorry
    I quite don't get it."


    On Wednesday, a certain Nica Acero (@niicachan) defended U-Kiss and
    told KC how they (the fans) are disappointed of his tweets. She
    tweeted, "We're just really disappointed. The approach of your tweets
    to the fans is not that good. It looks like you're bashing them. K-pop
    fans are 'crazy' when they're mad. I'm sorry about the direct approach
    but your conver with Mo Twister wasn't really nice."


    To which KC responded immediately after, "Of course the fans don't
    appreciate it. I'd get mad if you were making fun of my favorite.
    That's why you're a fan and I'm not."


    KC defended himself further and even stating that he doesn't like
    U-kiss. "What did I say about UKiss? I said I don't get them. They
    speak Korean, am I supposed to get it?"


    "We're all entitled to our own opinion. Do I get them? Nope. Do I like
    them? Nope. Can I say whatever I like? Yup," he said. "Say whatever
    you like bout my favs and I don't care. It's a free world. You guys
    just happen to be listening to my conversation."


    KC is currently a radio DJ at the newly-launched U92 radio station.Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2010/04/kc-montero-also-offended-u-kiss-fans.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive