Georgina Wilson on 'Wowowee' hosting offer: "I'm still weighing options"

    Fil-Brit model Georgina Wilson is reportedly one of two newest hosts
    on ABS-CBN's Wowowee.


    Wowowee will be reformatted starting April 10 and host Willie
    Revillame announced in March that they will be welcoming new hosts in
    the show. He didn't give out clues but possibly one of them is
    Georgina Wilson, who appears with Willie in his Bench 'Wil' Cologne
    TVC.


    Georgina has confirmed on her Twitter account that she was indeed
    offered but undecided yet to grab it or not. "I haven't agreed to host
    anything yet. Still weighing my options and seeing what I want to do /
    what I'm capable of doing," she said.


    Even if I think Georgina looks so classy for the show, it would be
    very refreshing to see her in the show. She's very beautiful, sexy,
    tall and smart, and I'm eager to see her wacky side.


    The 24-year-old is the ex-girlfriend of actor Richard Gutierrez and
    appeared in the music video of Christian Bautista's "Beautiful Girl".
    She's also on top of pageant fans' wishlist for Binibining Pilipinas.
    I hope she finally joins next year before she exceeds age limit.


    Aside from Georgina, also rumored to host Wowowee is Binibining
    Pilipinas-Universe 2009 Pamela Bianca Manalo.Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2010/04/georgina-wilson-on-hosting-offer-still.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive