Hot, Hot Hideo Muraoka

    HIDEO'S ZODIAC SIGN IS SCORPIO! (Just like me!)

    Brazilian-Japanese Hideo Muraoka, who was one of METRO Bodies for 2008, is MEG Mag's Cutie Guy offering in its March 2009 issue (with Nikki Gil on the cover).

    On MEG, the 20-year-old model (born on November 18th) describes himself as a homebuddy who does not love to party and would rather stay at home. (I'd love to join him!)

    He also reveals that aside from his numerous modeling stints, he finds time to do Muay Thai kickboxing and Brazilian folk dance Capoeira.

    Where you’ve seen him: Hideo made the streets of Edsa even hotter with his F&H billboard and showed his kung fu chops in the cool C2 commercial.

    Special skills: Apart from modeling, Hideo keeps fit by doing Muay Thai and Capoeira. He also plays the guitar and admits to having wooed his ladylove through serenata or as we Filipinos call it harana.

    Boy-next-door: You’d think he loves to go out and party but he’s really just a homeboy, “I do not like parties really, I actually prefer staying at home.”

    Twist of fate: “On my way home from school this agent kept following me and he was very persistent. It was actually my sisters who persuaded me because I really wasn’t interested in modeling. But I didn’t have anything to lose anyway, so I just tried it. And once I did, I liked it!”

    Man with a plan: Even with his slew of commercials and magazine features, Hideo refuses to rest on his laurels. He says, “I don’t think modeling can last forever. Although I’m having fun now, I want to do something else in the future. Modeling is just one way of getting where I want to go.”




    Check out full feature of Hideo and some other hotties in MEG's March 2009 issue!
    Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2009/03/hot-hot-hideo-muraoka.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive