Danielle Castano is the new Binibining Pilipinas-World

    Danielle Kirsten Muriel Castano, 18, has replaced Janina San Miguel as Binibining Pilipinas-World 2008 titleholder and will represent the Philippines in the 2008 Miss World beauty pageant in South Africa this December.

    During the Binibining Pilipinas 2008 pageant, she received the most awards.

    Danielle was awarded Miss Photogenic, Miss Poise & Grace, Miss Bacchus Energy Drink, Miss Philippine Air Lines and Miss Ever Bilena.









    WINNING QUESTION & ANSWER:

    What is the biggest problem you've ever faced and how did you solve it?

    "The biggest problem I've ever faced is when my family separated, my parents separated. I felt really bad, and I, I was, I felt sorrow, deep sorrow, that at the end, I realized that if, that didn't happen, I wouldn't be a strong person, a content person of how I am, and...thank you!."


    Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2008/09/danielle-castano-is-new-binibining.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive