American Idol's Clay Aiken admits he's gay


    American Idol Season 2 Runner-Up Clay Aiken has finally admitted on People Magazine's October 2008 issue that he is indeed gay.

    Well, it's something not to be considered a revelation, but indeed a confirmation of his sexuality, that has long been questioned since his American Idol days.

    Clay, who is now 27, appears on the cover with his 1 month-old son Parker Foster Aiken, whose mother is David Foster's sister Jaymes.

    On the mag's cover, Clay is quoted saying, "Yes, I'm gay. I cannot raise a child to lie or to hide things."

    "It's like when I was 8. I remember something would get broken in the house, and Mom and Dad would call me in and say, 'Did you do this?' Well, it didn't matter what I said. The only thing they would believe was yes. … People are going to believe what they want," Aiken said on a previous interview with People Magazine.

    Clay Aiken is considered as the most successful male contestant and runner-up in the history of American Idol due to his highly successful albums that no other finalist could match.
    Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2008/09/american-idol-clay-aiken-admits-he-gay.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive