Christian Bautista for Gold's Gym - strikingly sexy!

    MYKIRU'S FIRST CATCH

    Christian Bautista is breathtakingly sexy in his ad campaign for Gold's Gym.

    Take a deep breath! And look!

    If we are able to appreciate Christian's body on his Bench billboard, that's because he regularly works out at the Gold's Gym.

    Give him a month or two, for sure, we're gonna see him in an underwear already.

    Wow, I think I have to get a Gold's Gym membership now, not because I want to have those abs, but because I want to feel sexy by working out. This is the right time! :-)

    Photography by Raymond Saldaña

    Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2010/06/christian-bautista-for-gold-gym.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive