Jennifer Barrientos is Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2008


    Jennifer Tarol Barrientos will represent the Philippines in the 2008 Miss Universe happening this July in Vietnam. Will she finally end the country's 8-year drought in the said pageant? Or will she win a 4th consecutive Miss Photogenic award for the Philippines?

    Jennifer, 22 and stands 5'8", is a Tourism graduate at the University of Sto. Tomas.







    Winning Question & Answer Portion:
    Whose advice do you usually seek first when you have a problem, your parents or your friends, and Why?
    "I seek the advice of my family first because I believe they know me better than my friends. They're, they were there when I was born, they were there when I grew up, and they were, I know they will be there when I succeed and..and if, if ever I will achieve the big thing, it will be for them. So, I seek the advice of my parents more than my friends. Thank you, Sir."


    Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2008/03/jennifer-barrientos-is-binibining.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive