Janina San Miguel is Binibining Pilipinas-World 2008


    Janina Miller San Miguel has been crowned Binibining Pilipinas-World 2008 and will represent the Philippines in the 2008 Miss World happening this October in Ukraine.





    Will she finally give the Philippines its first Miss World title?

    Janina is only 17, stands 5'10" and a MassCom student at the University of the East.


    Winning Question & Answer:

    What role did your family play with you as candidate to Binibining Pilipinas?
    "Well, my family's role for me is so important...because...there was, no, they're, they was the one...who's...very...hahaha! Oh I'm so sorry! My family, my family, Oh My God!..I'm so sorry! I told you that I'm so confident. Eto, ahmm..wait, hahaha! Ahmm...Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever because I'm only 17 years old...and haha..I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the Top 10. Ahm..so..but I said...that...my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you."


    Source URL: https://mykiru1.blogspot.com/2008/03/janina-san-miguel-is-binibining.html
    Visit nEw MyKiRu IsYuSeRo for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive